Onosendai CI Builds
These builds are triggered automatically by commits to the master branch.
They are experimental and intended for testing. Use at your own risk.
That said, if the latest version has been there a while (perhaps a week or so) its likely been tested in that time and probably ok for general use.
See the project on GitHub for more details.
More stable builds are experimentally available via this F-Droid repository: onosendai.herokuapp.com/repo
- Show background updates disabled msg at bottom of main activity.
- Show status time in outbox.
- OutboxTweet.setPaused() does not update timestamp if already paused.
- Option to override low battery cutout for 1 hour at a time.
- Use static var cache to avoid reconfiguring AlarmManager all the time.
- Fix UnsatisfiedLinkError in BatteryNotifyTest.
- Option to save post as draft.
- Can reply to tweets in the outbox that have not been sent yet.
- When posting a thread all at once rate limit to once every 3 seconds to
avoid Twitter assigning out of order IDs.
- Fix missing string from editing the wrong strings.xml file.
- Reduce prefetch battery protection from 50% to 30% remaining.
- Notify when not background updating due to low battery.
- Reduce background send battery protection from 20% to 15% remaining.
- Delay resolving strings.